Electric Blanket Fire
A fire ignited in the bed of a teenage girl whilst she was asleep with the electric blanket on.
Fire Pit on a Deck
A fire pit located on a semi-enclosed deck at a home caused severe damage to the deck and part of the home after it was extinguished and then left unattended.
Convenience Store Arson Investigation
The owner of a greengrocer convenience store was charged with criminal offences after a suspicious fire arose at the store after-hours.
Three Vehicles & a Family Home
A family had a very close call with a fire resulting in three vehicles and their house being written off.
Grader Machinery Fire at Mine Site
A fire occurred on a grader being operated within a mine site after the operator noted the power dropped and the fire suppression alarm was activated.
Fuel Spillage Personal Injury
A mine worker suffered severe injuries when a fire occurred as he was filling a vehicle with diesel.
Deliberate Fire in Commercial Premises
Smoke was reported by occupants of a residence above a shop where a fire was believed to have been deliberately lit.
Legal Aid Court Case
A woman was charged with deliberately setting a fire in her house, putting her partner and child at risk.
A perfect example of someone starting a fire within their vehicle but not understanding the science behind what they had done.
A new quad bike was met with fire in this case, which took place on a large property.
Beauty Salon Dryer Fire
A Sydney beauty salon was heavily affected by fire after staff had left for the evening, with extensive damage to multiple treatment rooms.
Gas-fired Bakery Oven
A $10m industrial bakery oven caught fire due to a lack of regular cleaning and maintenance.
Marijuana Grow House Fire
Illegal wiring installed for a house set up to grow marijuana caught fire.
Three excavators and one loader with a capital loss in excess of $30 million USD.
Tractor Fire in Machinery Shed
The contents of a machinery shed was affected by fire and smoke after a tractor caught fire within the shed.
The Mosquito Coil
An unattended mosquito coil caused a fire at a family home.
ACT Deceased Fire
A house fire resulted in the devastating death of a resident of the home.